TOMMY HAFEY

We here at Cohuna Consolidated were very fortunate yesterday to have a visit from AFL legend Tommy Hafey. He was a great speaker and I think you all enjoyed his visit. He wrote a quote up on our wall – “If it is to be, it is up to me!” What does this quote mean to you and how can you apply it to your own lives? I look forward to reading your comments.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: TOMMY HAFEY
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This free digital slideshow personalized with Smilebox

21 thoughts on “TOMMY HAFEY

1. I think If It Is To Be It Is Up To Me means that if someone askes you to do something you do it. I also think that if someone else doesnt do it I have to do it and it is up to me. I think I can aplie it next year to be good and better at school and also this year to be a better person and help others. Also at and everywhere I go.

2. IF IT IS TO BE. I have to do what my mum or dad tells me what to do.
    IT IS UP TO ME. I do it by my self. Don’t drag my friends in to it

3. IF IT IT IS TO BE IT IS UP TO ME,
    to me this quote means if it has to be done it is my responsibility to do it.
    I could apply it to my life by doing anything from sport to watching t.v in sport it would be if its our chance to win then its our time to try and win in watching t.v it would be if i have to watch t.v then its up to me towatch it.

4. “If it is to be it is up to me”
    This quote means to me, If something is going on it is your choice. You decide on the right descion or not.
    If someone is doing something wrong you can decide, is it wrong or is it right.
    That’s what it means to me.
    Court.
    “If it is to be it is up to me.”

5. if i play footy and the ball is by its salf it is up to me to get the ball as cloce to goal and helping the team to win.

6. I think that it means to me that something that it is up to you and don’t let it go. You can apply to me with in my netball it means alot to me when I play it. I would love to play netball at this moment.

7. This quote means to me that if I want it to be, it is up to me to get it! In my life you can use it in school work and try to work hard to get where you want to be.

8. “If it is to be it is up to me” Means to me that I should be responsible and say no to doing silly things. It effects my life when I need to do homework it is up to me to get it finished on time and with my football because I want to be a really good footballer it is up to me to practise and get better. I also try to apply it in my life when I try and help my Mum to do all her jobs around the house like emptying the dishwasher and putting all my clothes away and stuff like that.

9. This quote means if you you want to be something then go for it and don’t let anyone bring you down with them. This would apply to me in my work and sports to try my best and improve.

10. i think this quote ” if it is to be it is up to me ‘ means to me that all the stuff i want to do in my life i will do. i will be a builder when i grow up. to do this i will listen and learn from other people.

11. If its all up to me in netball, its up to me to get the ball from the other team. So its all going to be all up to ME!!.
    Maddie

12. “If it is to be it is up to me!” to me is about your additude. This would apply to me at school and my school work. TOMMY HAFEY IS AWESOME!!!

13. ‘If it is to be, it is up to me” to me this quote means that if I have an oppotunity at something that I have been working at it is up to me if I am going to use that oppotuinty. It applys with me if I get an oppotunity like I get to play in interleague it is up to me if I were to take that seriously and practice and give it my all at the matches or to just not practice at all and play ordinary game.

14. I think that the quote “if it is to be
    it is up to me”
    means that if I strive for my best it is up to me to do it such us in school and at home in the town anywere and it also means that your attuide towards the thing that you want to do.

15. “if it is to be
    it is up to me”

This Quote to me means that if I want to do something it is up to me to do it.
    I would like to listen to everyone like Mum and Dad and people around the community.

16. If it is to be it is up to me, This quote means to me I can done anything.
    It applys to me that I can try in everything.

17. “IF IT IS TO BE IT IS UP TO ME!”
    what this qoute means to me is if there is something to be done or if there is something wrong then it is up to me. This can be used in my life at school, home and etc.

18. I think the quote means that if really want to be or do something it’s up to me do it. I could apply this with my netball. My netball plays a very important part in my life. I really do my best in netball and one day I would love to play for the Melbourne Vixens. If I believe in myself I will get their!

19. I think he made a great speech and he definitely knows what he is talking about because he is right. If i work hard i can do what i want to acheive. He was great at speaking.

20. This quote is from Tommy Hafey “IF IT IS TO BE IT IS UP TO ME”this means to me that if something gets hard or i I don’t like it It’s up to me to tryand do it.